Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New "Jammies"~Black/Hot Pink!!~~Live Chat Tues./Thurs.!!





Happy Sun.!!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday and enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having here in sunny California. We have reached triple digits for the last few days, but it will cool down starting tomorrow. Thank goodness! It feels so good to be caught up with my cards, and finally take a day off today. I was talking with
Donna M. yesterday and told her I was finished with my CB Spot card. Usually I am working hard all day on Sunday trying to get it done.

I wanted to share with you a new set of Cricut "Jammies" I made last week. These are so dramatic in Black with just the right pop of Hot Pink. For all you "pink lovers" out there these are for you. This set will be available on
my store starting tomorrow. I have slowed down on sewing after a while you can get burned out. Now I may only make a couple pair a week, unless it is an order. If you want these, better grab them before they are gone.

On another note, for all my friends who may have any questions for me I will be on live chat Tuesday and Thursday, July 20th & 22nd. I will log on at 2:00p.m. my time PDT, and will wait until 2:15 for chatters. If no chatters I will close it. So for all of you who have any questions about anything relating to posts here on my blog, or anything craft related, you can ask me live.
You don't have to have a chat box to talk, but you do need an e-mail address to participate. Hope to see you on Tuesday, have a great beginning of the week.


"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lillie, you make the best "jammies"!!! That pink and black is HOT!

Have a great Sunday and have fun on your live chat!

Hugs and smooches!!! And, I'll be seeing you!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW Lillie! These really ARE dramatic! Love them, girlfriend! Isn't it nice being done with DT stuff in advance!? xxD

Kelly said...

Love these new jammies, it just don't get any better than hot pink and black! Glad you have a chance to catch your breath and relax a bit, can't wait to see what you've come up with for the Cuttlebug Spot! Stay cool!

Velta said...

Hi Lillie ~ You make the bestest jammies ever!!! Love those polka dots! Your stationary set below is to die for...you artistic girl you!!!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh love these! My fave colours ! and polka dots too! Love them Lillie
Hope to chat soob my friend
Hugs
Juliexx

Nita's World Handmade said...

Hi Lillie, thank you so much for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving a wonderful comment about my wedding card that was made from foam.
Yes I cut the foam with my Cricut, I put the speed and the needle on 6(high), this works perfect.
I just LOVE your "Jammies"!!! I love the blue ones more (only because blue is my favorite color). I just love them!! Great work Lillie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin