Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Strawberry & Chocolate "Jammies"!







Happy Mon.!

Hi~ya All!

A very happy Monday to everyone, hope your week is off to a great start. I haven't been creating any cards this past week, dealing with other issues in my life. I thought I would post one of my new Summer Line Cricut dust covers. I received a request for jammies in these colors, and when I looked at the material I fell in love with it. It is a soft pink, kinda strawberry with chocolate dots. I liked the look together and added a chocolate brown accent. I only have two sets available on my store here, and I have no idea when I will be making more of these, so if you like them go grab them before they are gone.

This week I will be getting back to my paper-crafting, it has been on hold since I finished my Mother's Day cards. I hope to have some cards on here mid-week. Catcha soon!


"Um Buggin"

10 Comments:

LadybugCarrie said...

Super cute! Love the colors! :-)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Lillie! Aren't these just YUMMY! xxD

Loopylou. said...

they look gorgeous lillie, love the little cuttlebug jammies!!!!!

Carole Beath said...

Your little jammies are sooooo cute, Lillie. I made a similar version and for my 7 sewing machines as well but guess what, my little machines are so used every day they never seem to get covered up.
Have a great day, girl.
Hugs
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

These are just too cute.

Teresa said...

Those are really cute! You really do nice work.

Kelly said...

These are gorgeous Lillie. I love pink and brown together! Can't wait to see what you come up with on the paper side of things! Take good care and have a great day!

Velta said...

Great colors together...I have always thought pink and brown were perfect together...you are quite the crafter my friend!!! I am off to see your store...didn't even know you had one!!! Take care with those "other" issues...I am thinking of you!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie these are gorgeous! Love polka dots and the colours are so yummy!
Hugs
Juliexx

Nancy said...

Hi Lillie, just ordered your pink/chocolate jammie for my Expression. Love it and it matches my roll cart that I have it too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin