Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reminder~ Something New~!!



Happy Sun.!

Hi~ya All,

I hope everyone is enjoy their holiday weekend. Mine got shattered today, as my brother in-laws Mother passed away. That really puts a damper on your holiday spirit. Anyway I wanted to remind everyone that if you would like to place a Stampin Up order with me for June 1st, I need your order by tomorrow night, Monday. Details are on my other blog here.
And your friendly CuttleBug Spot will be back tomorrow too.



On to my latest news, I have been asked to make my paper roses to sell, so I made up a couple of sets of 12. Since these little flowers take a while to create, that is all I have for now. I will be adding more later, depending on how these sell, but if you like them, you had better grab them before they are gone. I have no idea when I will be posting more. They are available on my store here.



"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I am so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's mother passing away! My condolences and prayers go out to the family.

Your paper roses are lovely!

~JulieH~ said...

Lillie so so sorry to hear that sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Love your paper flowers and you've presented them beautifully in the acetate boxes they should sell a treat my friend.
Sorry I haven't been in contact for a while Connor is on school hols at the mo so hopefully will chat this week, I miss ourchats
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I'm so sorry Lillie! We were just talking about this and now it's happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Wow do your flowers look fab in those boxes! Truley beautiful! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie, I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law's mother passing away. :-(

Your flowers are just beautiful. I really like them. BIG HUGS to you.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I was just thinking, you are selling to people who can create things themselves... you need to find a store there that will put your stuff in their store. Just a thought.

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in laws mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin