Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Do You Love Stampin Up! Products?~Check This Out!!!

Happy Mon.!

Hi`ya All!

If you love Stampin Up! products and are think of shopping soon, you gotta check out my June Special! If you don't have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you. More information Here!


Catcha Soon!

"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you get "LOTS" of orders... hugs

Kelly said...

Hummmm...Looks like a good deal to me...I'll have to look a bit closer at the catalog when it comes closer to time.

Velta said...

Oh Lillie...first of all, your flowers below are to die for...I don't have time to really look at them right now, but I will be back...as for your stampin up stuffes...I will be back :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin