Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, May 3, 2010

No Cuttlebug Spot Today~Jammies Instead!




Happy Mon.!

Hi~ya All!

I hope you are having a good start to your week today. There is no Cuttlebug Spot challenge this week, so I thought I would post some "Jammies" instead. This is one of my latest designs that is available on my store to purchase. I love these colors of Aqua/Black, and the butterflies are just gorgeous. I will be adding additional ones on sometime next week. Also I am going to be giving away a set of "jammies" for my 2 year blogoversary in the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye out for that. If you like this design there is only one set available for now, so you had better grab them before they are gone. I will be getting more of this fabric in about 2 weeks, so you can pre-order them on my store.
That's it for today, back to getting my Mother's Day cards made. Have a good day!


"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

These are gorgeous Lillie! Beautiful colours. 2 year blogoversay wow where did those years go!!
I'll try and catch you on chat this week!
I'm missing the cb spot this week already!
Hugs
Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lillie, those are just stunning. You did a beautiful job on them.

Kelly said...

These are gorgeous Lillie! Love the material you used. Gosh I can't believe it has been 2 years, (well just a little over a year for me) it seems like our lives...lol!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow how time flies, girlfriend! A big congrats! OMG, I think these are my fave jammies yet! Love the black background. xxD

Regina Easter said...

cute jammies girl...i have some of that material..i did some stickers out of it...have a great mothers day this weekend..hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin