Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Get Well Soon~Teapot!





Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya all!

Happy hump day to you all. I told you I would be posting some cards in between all my sewing products. This was a card I made a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to take a photo. This card uses the adorable little teapot from the "Once Upon Princess cartridge". I made some of my Mother's Day cards with this cut. The pot is cut three times and the top layer twice. I used dimensional to pop it for a 3-D effect. The card stock, DS paper, and tags are from SU, and I used a MS edger punch on the top and bottom. To finish it off, I added a mixture of periwinkle and white pearls to accent, along with May Art white satin ribbon. Thanks for viewing and have a great rest of the week.


"Um Buggin"

11 Comments:

eunice said...

I love it! You made this teapot look so elegant that I'm starting to wonder if I need to get this cartridge too! Beautiful patterned papers...and I just love your eye for color! Beautiful!!!!

Sue said...

You really do the most beautiful work. Thank you for sharing

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie this is so beautiful the soft pastel colours are wonderful, now stop tempting me to take a closer look at this cart!!
Hugs
Juliexx
I'm going to try and catch up with you on Fbook tonight!

Kelly said...

WOW...this card is gorgeous! I love the way you popped the teapot and the colors are simply beautiful! Everything about it is perfect! Glad to see you back paper crafting...I've really missed that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lillie, that is just too pretty, girl! I love the papers and the dimension.

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOHHHHH Lillie! This card leaves me breathless. The color combo is gorgeous and I LOVE that teapot! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

This teapot is just as adorable as everything else you make. You are one very, very talented lady!!!

Hi, there!!! And, thank you so much for visiting and following me. I was so very happy to see you!!! I have to admit, ashamedly, that I've known of you for a time and during the latter part of 2008 and/or early 2009, I used to be a regular lurker on your blog. At the time, I was not a blogger and I didn't realize until now how much just leaving a simple word can mean to someone who has worked so earnestly providing as many beautiful projects to be admired as you have. Please forgive me; I never even thought to leave a comment but becoming a blogger as made me truly humble. But, I want you to know I've "ooohed and aaaahed", and was inspired by many of your creations!!! And I was, at least, a faithful lurker -- LOL!!!

I knew who you were immediately and it brought back a fond memory of how much you've inspired me over time. I don't plan on losing touch again!!!

Have a great day!!! I'll be seeing you!

Velta said...

Oh girl you have done it now!!! You are the reason I brought my Cricut back out...and now I have got to have that cartridge...I am hooked on teapots of any kind This card is awesome! Of course, I am not surprised by my cyber friend's creation...as always Lillie...PERFECT!!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

I love the yellow flower paper and all the pearls.... Beautiful Card

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, this is such a sweet sweet card. I love it.
Hugs
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Now how did I miss this adorable card. I just love it. You are just so amazing...hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin