Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

NEW~"Summer Citrus Jammies"!!




Happy Thurs!

Hi~ya All!

Hope all is well with my cyber-space friends, I have been a little under the weather the past few days. I seem to have caught a summer cold bug, last weekend, I guess it is due to all the unsettled weather we have been having. It looks really gloomy outside now, it has even rained when the sun was shining. What's Up with our weather? It is suppose to be clearing up for the holiday, but it makes me wonder.

Enough about the weather, I haven't been creating this week, so I thought I would post a set of jammies I had sewn a couple of weeks ago. I had not taken a picture until today, so here are my "Summer Citrus Fruits." They will be available on my store by the weekend. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, and be safe!


em>"Um Buggin"

7 Comments:

Teresa said...

Another great job! I love all your work.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh OW Lillie! Are these ever fresh and summery! Love them! xxD

LadybugCarrie said...

Love the new jammies! They are perfect for summer! :-)

Audrey Frelx said...

Love the color of your jammies!!! So lively and summery!

Take care of that cold!!!

Kelly said...

OMG Lillie...another fabulous set of jammies. I love the bright summer colors. I'm certain the picture doesn't do it justice. You do such great work! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

Anonymous said...

How cute, Lillie! Look at those bugs all dressed up in their summer frocks! LOVE the fabric!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Hope you're feeling better Lillie. I love the fabric for the jammies... it looks so cool and refreshing for those hot summer days!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin