Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, September 8, 2008

~~Winter Love~~





Happy Mon.!

Hi All,

WOW!!! This month is moving so fast, we are already 1 week into the month of September, and before you know it, Christmas will be here....In no hurry of course! Just wanted to share a card I made last night, it actually started off as a different card. I wanted to use a different scenery, but this is what it evolved into. Use my Cricut, need to get back into that, and the Wedding solution cartridge. This card is larger, 5x7 size, but I needed the extra space for everything to fit perfectly.

Materials: B/W Cardstock, silver metallic CS, lace border, CB folders, swiss dots, and JMT border strips, black seed beads, SU dazzlin diamonds for the sparkly heart, raindot hearts, glitter gel pens, silver snowflakes, hearts, strip, scor-pal, skittles, ribbon, and vellum paper. That was a mouth full! I made the glitter cardstock after I cut the scalloped heart. I think is a very lovely and romantic card. I didnt really add a title, because it can be used in many different ways. TFL, and have a great day!

"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

michelle said...

Oh my this is one gorgeous card !! Thanks for the birthday wishes and for playing along !!
hugs
michelle

Lana Clarke said...

Wow Lillie, This is such a beautiful, elegant and very versatile card!!!
I love it
Hugs
Lana x

~JulieH~ said...

stunning! stunning! stunning! Did I say stunning! I love this card Lillie!

Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin