Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

~Decoupage Fairy~ Happy Birthday!!






Happy Wed.!

Hi-ya All,

Hope everyone is doing well today. Just a quick post to share this gorgeous Dufex Decoupage Fairy. Isn't she beautiful? I love creating cards using these awesome creatures. They were sent to me from Julie, my friend in the UK. This card is for one of my friends who saw the one I made for my Mom, and he requested one for his Mom's birthday. Added a inspirational bible-birth quote, and a personal sentiment that I printed on vellum paper inside. Also there is mirror image poster board, with silver hearts and butterflies. This is truly a beautiful card, if I must so say myself. I am sure his Mom will treasure this one forever.

Catcha' soon,

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Lillie
You really do these faeries so beatifully with how you design around them. Stunning work as ever my friend!

Juliexx

Kimberly said...

wow, I am blown away with this one!! you have amazing talent, TFS!
kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin