Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bates Hotel~~Spooky~~





Happy Fri.!

Hi-ya All!

TGIF! it is so nice to be able to say that. LOL, hope all is well, and looking forward to a great weekend. Just a cute little Halloween card I put together last night, as I had all these cuts from errors in different sizes. That can happen, when you are using the cutting machine and forget to change something. Anyway, I had a thought, hummm..., I bet this would make a great card for the Bates Hotel. Remember that movie? "Once you check in, you never check out", well I certainly do. I taken all my mismatched size pieces and place them on this card. I used PDDU cartridge for everything except the witch dog, it is from PD cartridge. The hotel sign, enter on the door, and vacancy, I handprinted on vellum paper, and Happy Halloween is a stamp by SU. Added some dimensionals, ribbon, a little doodling and some inking to make it look aged and rustic. Kinda' spooky huh! What do you think?

Catcha' Later,

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

michelle said...

wow lillie this is such a neat card and i remember that movie so well !! It pays to keep the cuts when you turn out something as fabulous as this !! great job my friend !

~JulieH~ said...

You know I love this Lillie!! That doggie is just precious!
Hugs

Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin