Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boo!!! My 1st Pop-up card!






Happy Wed.!

Hi-ya All,

Well it is the 3rd day of Autumn, and the holidays are fast approaching. Just think in another week, it will be October. This year has really passed by fast. Anyhow..
this is a little pop-up card I was playing around with last night, and since I hadn't made anything for Halloween, I thought I would give it a try. This card pops up, with a 3-D effect, and folds flat to fit a standard size A-2 envy. How cool is that! It is from the tutorial by Dawn's Stampin Thoughts. She has a very inspirational blog on creating cards. I also used my Cricut E, for the sentiment, pumpkin and ghost. The cartridge is PDDU, which makes paper dolls with outfits just like when you were young. ("How many of us remember those days") I have to start using it more. Love my stampin, but also love how creative you can make a card with all the cuts from my machine.
This was so fun to make, took a little time getting the correct sizes on the cuts, but once you do it is a breeze. Check her out. http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/

Catcha soon!

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

michelle said...

Lillie saw this on the cricut site !! i love it !! what an awesome card and so creative !!

Lana Clarke said...

This is such a fun and colourful halloween card Lillie!!!
Fab
Hugs
Lana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin