Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finished Moms Card!




Back again!

Just wanted to post the final photos of my Moms Birthday card. She will turn 82 years old on Friday. Had to add the birthday bible verse, and the sentiment. You may have seen the card shell a couple of weeks ago, this is the end results.

Catcha Later,

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie the front was beautiful but I love the inside even more! Your Mum will cherish the love you have put into this card for her.

Big Hugs

Juliexx

Lana Clarke said...

This is so eye catching Lillie!
It will certainly be one for your dear mum to cherish.
Wish her a very Happy Birthday.
Hugs
Lana x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin