Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall!!

Happy Monday!

Hi-ya All,

Today is the first day of Fall, and I'm sure glad it is cooling off. This is a very comfortable time of year, not too hot or cold, but just a nice mix of the weather. I haven't been creating anything since I finished the Accordion fold card. I think I needed a break, and time to let my back heal. It feels much better today, still a little sore but not spasming like it was before. I will be creating some new cards this week, a few Fall, Halloween, and general ones. I will start on my Christmas ones in about 2 weeks.

FYI!!! Just want to let everyone know, that I am going to become a Stampin Up Demonstrator starting in October. Woo Hooo!!! I just love their products, and their colors are awesome. Will be sharing more info later. Well that is about it for today, just wanted to check in.

Chat soon,

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

ooh how exciting Lillie a stampin up demonstrator! Can you sell to the UK? I love some of their products I've seen!

Juliexx

eunice said...

Looking forward to seeing all your new cards for fall and the holidays. Your cards are always so beautiful and inspire me to keep going! Good luck on your new Stampin Up business. And please take care of yourself!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin