Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rustling Leaves~~Autumn Is Here!






Happy Sunday!

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is well on this Sunday morning. Just a little card I did yesterday, it is a DAGF card, (Double accordion gate fold). I like to use shortcuts, since it is such a long name. lol Anyways, it is a very simple card to make and since I wasn't in a card making mood yesterday, I thought of an easy one. It was made using my CB, and Scor-pal, stamps, and some inking and gel pens. I like these cards, they don't require a lot of time. I'm loving the fall colors, as it is that time of year!
This card is a 4x6 in size, great size for the gate folds. Have your leaves turned into those awesome fall colors? Mine are still in the summer theme, I'm sure those poor trees are really confused!!!

Gate fold Recipe: Score a piece of 6x12 cardstock or pp, vertically, at 2,4,8,10 inches. I use my scor-pal, as this makes it so much easier. Then accordion fold to form your 4x6 card. Really simple huh!!!

Chat soon,

"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

mphoinix said...

pretty, don't forget to stop at the new cuttlebug challenge blog launching on the 17th of october :)
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Maggie

~JulieH~ said...

Lillie this is stunning I love it! i love autumn colours so rich an warm

JulieXX

Cris A said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the cuttlebug folder as the main image and not just the background!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It is just beautiful Lillie, as all of your cards....
SandyE from Ukiah

gardener said...

Just beautiful. I love fall colors and you did a wonderful job complementing both the colors and the CB folder. Very nice job. I'm just new to your blog, but plan to return regularly. Thanks for sharing. Laurie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin