Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Who You Gonna Call? ~Ghost Glitters~






Happy Fri.!

Hi~ya All!

Hope everyone is well, and ready for Fall. The weather is starting to change, and cool off some. We are suppose to receive some light showers tonight. Today has been cloudy with a slight overcast. Glad to see it change myself, don't get me wrong, I love the Summer and the warm temperatures, but I hate those hefty PGE bills.
Anyway, getting back to my cute little Halloween card, how many of you remember the song "Ghost Busters"? Well I heard it on the radio, and it sparked me to make this card. LOL Instead of the songs name, I changes mine to "Ghost Glitters". I gave my little ghost some glitz to match the pumpkins on the paper. I decided to add the boo in sparkles also, and used a SU stamp for the sentiment. That is only because somewhere in my craft area, I misplace my other stamps. Don't have a clue as to where I put them, even cleaned off the table and they are no where to be found. Soo, I had to improvise. I used my Cricut with PDDU for the ghost, and PP for the boo. Hope you enjoy him! Catcha Soon!

"Um Buggin"

1 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Lillie
You got me singing Ghostbusters now lol! I love your card all gorgeous an glittery!

hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin