Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

7500 hits=Blog Candy!

Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya All!

Just a quick little post to let all my blog friends know I'm almost at 7500 hits. I haven't given out any blog candy in a while, so it will be happening soon. You might want to sign up to follow my blog, so you will be alerted when I post. You know me, I like to put a twist on things, and this could very well be part of it. Make sure to leave a comment also, as that might be part of the twist. I like adding some fun to giving away blog candy. I will be back on later today, with some new items. Be sure to check back. Catcha soon!

"Um Buggin"



1 Comments:

DesertBuni said...

Congrats on the Big 7500! ~ and ~ here's to 7500 more! Your card are amazing...thank you for sharing with us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin