Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Holiday Greetings~






Hi~ya Again,

I told you I would be back, so here I am. Just finished with my pictures, and hope they will inspire you to make your Christmas cards. This one was inspired by my friend Susie B., she does gorgeous cards with the CB. I custom made the envy also, as this is not my normal size card. It is 5 1/2 x 7, just slightly larger than the norm. I think it came out rather nice myself, what do you think?

Card Recipe: Metallic red foil board, and silver inside, CB folder Winter House, scor-pal, Beckett cardstock (white), SU stamp, cardstock(red),Ink, and dazzlin diamonds glitter. Snow-writer, ribbons, embellishment, are from my stash.

Catcha later,

'Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh My Lillie
What a stunner! This card is exquisite! Beautifully designed andI love the red and silver metallic foil. Your matching envy is just perfect too! Wonderful work my friendxx

Juliexx

DesertBuni said...

Awesome! I love the colors and all the details on this card....You are very talented indeed!

eunice said...

This Christmas card is so elegant, Lillie! I just love the look that metallic foil gives to Christmas cards. Wonderful job...okay, so it's beginning to feel like I'd better get started on Christmas soon too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin