Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hope~~ Breast Cancer Awareness Month!






Happy Sat.!

Hi-ya All,

Hope you are having a great weekend. It is feeling like fall at last here, been windy and cooling off quite a bit. I just wanted to share a darling card I made, using pink. As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I purchased a beautiful set of stamps with sentiments that are just amazing. It is call HOPE!
I don't know why, but I have had my eye on this set for some time, and decided to order it.
The card is 5x7 in size, made a A-2 size , but couldn't fit all the elements on it, so I had to make it again in a larger size. I customized the envy also, used my CB, for the cut and embossing and nesties for the metallic circle. Hope you enjoy it.

Card Recipe:
Card stock- DCWV, Beckett, Metallic foil board, SU dazzlin diamonds, MS punch, CB pink ribbon diecut.
Primas, ribbons, pearls from my stash. Hope stamp set, Ink-Brilliance Coffee Bean. Remember, think pink!

Catcha later,

"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

ooh Lillie this is another stunning card with so much beautiful detail!

eunice said...

This is beautiful, Lillie. Pink's my favorite color...and I think the sentiment is really perfect. Can you share where you purchased this stamp set from?

michelle said...

Lillie this is gorgeous ! a wonderful card and sentiment !!

Lana Clarke said...

Wonderful sentiment and card for a wonderful cause!
Hugs
Lana x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin