Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Owl~Candy Bag




Happy Wed.

Hi~ya All,

Hope all is well this Wednesday. Just a quick post for everyone who was interest in the Halloween Owl Candy bags. My SU Manager Bev, has the details listed on her blog, I think most of us just looked at the pictures. LOL, anyway everything she used is listed there for you. Now I know a lot of you may not have all the punches or dies, but I did want to list what you can use on the Cricut instead. Improvise!!!

Card Recipe:


AE cartridge: #48-s for the owls head
#3-s for the eyes, or if you have George, use the circles.
#26-s for the feet, or 5 petal flower, cut 2 of everything.
1 piece of cardstock to fit inside bag. Stamped feathers on the back of it.

You will only use 3 petals for the feet and 1 for his beak. Candy bags, ds tape, glue dots of dimensionals. You can use any cartridge you have with these features if you don't have the SU supplies. Please leave Bev a commit on her blog, as she was nice enough to share her creation, and me too!! LOL Have fun!!

"Um Buggin"

8 Comments:

Angie said...

These owl bags are a hoot! TFS!

Nicky said...

Thank you very much for posting this. It is adorable.

DonnaMundinger said...

Lillie these are just the cutest things! Would like to leave Bev a comment too but I can't find her blog. Is it just me? LOL

DonnaMundinger said...

Oops! Just saw her blog on your list. Need to check my eyes! Thanks for sharing this. xxD

~JulieH~ said...

these are the cutest bags Lillie how creative they are!

Hugs
Juliexx

Lana Clarke said...

Lillie I already commented on these adorable treat bags on the cricut site, but they are worth another!!!
FAB!
Hugs
Lana x

Carol said...

how sweet :) i love it, it looks absolutely cute. Thanks!!!

Heather Bares said...

I love this!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin