Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lana's Celebrating~~Blog Candy!!!

Happy Thurs.!

Hi~ya All!

Just a quick little post to share in the celebration of my good friend Lana, in the UK. She is giving out some fantastic blog candy to celebrate her becoming a Design Team member. She shared the wonderful news with everyone yesterday that she is now on Reginas Cutting Design team. Congratulations to you Lana, you are so deserving. If you haven't checked out Lana's blog,
http://sweetpeaspapercreations.blogspot.com/
please go there...You will be amazed at her creativity. And you might win some fantastic blog candy too. Congratulations again Lana!

Catcha Later,

"Um Buggin"

1 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lillie, how do I link Lana'a blog to mine???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin