Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

R. N. Tumbler!





Happy Thurs.!

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would pop in and say hello to everyone. It's been about 10 days since I last posted. I was really busy last week getting ready for the graduations. I shared some grad tumblers with you on the previous post, and I am still trying to re-coup. Pulled a muscle in my back which has been bothering me all this week. Hopefully it will mend soon.

This is a tumbler request I had about a month ago, but never found time to post it. It is for a registered nurse, gonna make one for a friend of mine who just passed her Surgical Tech state exam. I will be posting more tumblers on my online store later this week. If you have a request for something special, please e-mail me from the store. This is a great time to order a custom Sports tumbler for Father's Day. Hope everyone is having a fun summer, and enjoying your kids out of school. Catcha later!




"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

eunice said...

Hi Lillie! Just got around to seeing how busy you've been with all the neat tumblers you've decorated. Gotta say that your designs are the best I've seen...love them! So much work, especially with all the layering and personalizing...but they are fabulous!

~JulieH~ said...

Hi Lillie
Happy Independence Day my friend! I've just emailed you via FB perhaps we can have a catch upon Saturday?
I've just been checking out all your tumblers they are fabulous!
Big Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin