Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TCBS-D/T~Charms!!!





Happy Tues.!

Hi~ya All!

A very happy Tuesday to you all, I hope you are having a good start to your week.
I would like to welcome my new followers and past visitors back. Thank you for stopping by!

This week over at The Cuttlebug Spot we are focusing on "Charms." We were to create a card using a charm, and I decided to make a baby card for a boy. A couple of weeks ago I made a card for a baby girl, so a baby boy was due. I used SU card stock, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight, along with matching SU ribbon. For the frame, Spellbinders diecuts were used and popped with dimensionals. The CB Swiss Dots folder was used on the first mat, and DS paper was inserted under the frame which is also popped.

The cute little blue foot at the top is a paper clip which I attached the first charm "It's a Boy". The second charm "Baby feet", is attached to the two ribbons at the bottom. I finished the inside off with matching colored card stock and paper, and added a little blue bear to the bottom. I left the card blank until I decide on a nice sentiment. Be sure to check out my D/T brother and sisters creations. Show them some love and leave a comment, and while you are visiting and getting lots of inspiration, play along with us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot. Have a great rest of the week! Catcha' Soon!




"Um Buggin"

11 Comments:

1CardCreator said...

This is so cute, love the little foot charm! ~Diane

~JulieH~ said...

ah Lillie this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the blue and yellow together and as always all your fabulous Lillie details! Wonderful card my friend
Hope to speak soon
Big Hugs
Juliexxx

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEKKK!!! This is as cute as can be, Lillie! LOVE the bright blue and yellow, and WooHoo, you finally got to use your baby frame. LOVE it! It sure has been awhile since I've use those foot clips but I must say it's birlliant that you used one to hang your charm. xxD

Kelly said...

Hi Lillie...I know it's been a while since I've stopped by...I hope you are doing well! Love everything about this card, great colors, fabulous paper, incredible detail...everything is perfect!

Jannie said...

Love all the details you have used Lillie, love that foot!! It is simply wonderful and what a great card to receive!

love
Jannie

Velta said...

Lillie, Lillie, Lillie...how in the world can I tell you how precious this is...cannot!! Your colors are fabulous...your design...well, you know..too perfect...again my dear friend you have made me smile, and I do thank you :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lillie! This card is so darn, and I just love the charm!!! I don't know how you come up with your ideas for these amazing card creations but I certainly love that you do!!!

Hugs, girlfriend!

Donna said...

Lillie, this is so cute. Love the little foot you attached one of your charms to. Great layout!

Helen said...

This is adorable Lillie - love your charms!
So sorry for not getting round to visit you last week...am having a stupidly busy time at work at the moment!
Helen x

Kerry said...

Absolutely lovely. I love the colours you've used and the foot is so cute too.

Tina said...

this is just adorable bright lovely colors

Tina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin