Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, March 25, 2011

MTC~Some Friday Fun!!!




Happy Fri.!

Hi~ya All!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. You might have heard about the settlement between PC and MTC. You can no longer use your Cricut with MTC if you had not downloaded the program before the settlement. For those of us lucky enough to have it before this disaster happened we can still cut out SVG's with our Cricuts. I still use my Cricut because I can't afford to get another cutter at this time. My personal opinion is that if PC had worked with MTC, it would have worked out well for everyone. I use my MTC software to be more creative than just what is offered on the Cricut cartridges. I understand that the cartridge are PC's bread and butter, we still would purchase them, but would also have the freedom to cut SVG's if we choose. I hate to fussy cut anything out by hand. Check out this video, we have so much talent out there, and to keep it bottled up,.....Well!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love and support MTC!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!


"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

ha ha I just watched this on Facebook! Clever song! Darn it I didn't get MTC :(
Lillie I tried to catch you on your chat last Sat but missed ya I'll try again this Saturday and hopefully we will have a catch up!
Bug Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! Yeah, I missed the boat on this too. Too bad! Glad this perked you up, girlfriend! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Glad mine was already installed!!! Don't use it much, but it's nice to know I still can!

Velta said...

I had not even heard of this Lillie...until I came here to visit...Thanks for Sharing :)

Brigit Mann said...

I thought the video was great!! Once I heard about the settlement I quickly bought MTC, and am I so happy I did, I just love this software. The possibilities are endless. I don't know what took me so long.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin