Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TCBS D/T~ So Soft!!!




Hi!ya All!

How is everyone this Tuesday? I hope all are well, you noticed that I didn't say Happy Tuesday in my opening. That is because it is a sad one to me. This will be the last post for The Cuttlebug Spot today. Our leader will be shutting it down for a while, hopefully not too long, so don't forget about us.

Our last assignment was to use Felt on our project. I used some felt I had purchased a while back from M's. It is kinda stiff so it worked good in my Nesties and punch. The flower is from the Nesties and the owl is from the punch. Border at the bottom was already done. I will miss all of my D/T members but will still continue to visit them and I hope you will too. Have a great week everyone!

Hugz, xx





"Um Buggin"

11 Comments:

Kerry said...

Lovely card Lillie. Thanks for being such a great team mate xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gee, Lillie, I remember that felt border. I think we decided it was a "must have" from M's LOL. looks great, as does your flower and who would have guessed you could punch felt? How totally adorable!! xxD

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh.... Lillie, I love the ambiance here! LOL! Looks like you've got some candles glowing. Beautiful, soft colors of the felt really help set the mood. LMBO!

Audrey Frelx said...

So sorry you're sad, but hopefully you'll be back again soon posting your wonderful designs to their blog!!! I know so many bloggers will miss it though.

In the meantime, that is some cute card you have there girlfriend -- you're cards always are!

Now get to feeling better my friend. We want the next post on a happy day...lol!!!

Hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute, girlfriend! I had no idea you could punch felt! That owl is adorable and the flower is so pretty. Gee, I think I recognize that flower border. Wasn't it a "must have" when we were shopping at M's? LOL Very cute card. xxD

Velta said...

I hate to hear that they will be shutting down...hopefully not for long...I love seeing the creations on the blogs...your card is darling and I love your flower! Wishing you and yours well :)

Donna said...

Darling card, Lillie. Loved that punched owl! Thanks for all the inspiration and it's been an honor to serve with you on TCS DT!

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Lillie...such a cute little owl!
Helen x

Brigit Mann said...

Hi Lillie, I'm stopping by to say hello, what a pretty card. I have never punch with felt before, I have to give it a try. Hopefully it won't be shutdown long.

Kelly said...

Hi Lillie. Haven't been to visit much lately...major internet problems. Great card, I love felt on cards, it adds so much texture. I know how you feel about the DT, hopefully the break won't be too long. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Jannie said...

Hi Lilli, we both used owl's in our final CB challenge (for now)
Thank you so much for being a teamy with me, you have been an inspiration and I will be following your blog! So no goodbyes, but see you in blogland!

love
Jannie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin