Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TCBS ~Dt Card~ Buttons, Bittons, Buttons!





Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya all!

I hope you are having a great Wednesday, and are staying dry. I am a day late posting my DT card, but I am sure everyone enjoyed the wonderful creations over at TCBS.

We are continuing to share with you some embellishments that I am sure everyone has around the house. Buttons!!!

For my card I used a real button in the center of my flower, and the tiny buttons are from a CB folder that I have, I punched a few out with my SU punch and placed them around my card. A very quick and simple card this week. Come and play along with us, and have a great rest of the week.


"Um Buggin"

6 Comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey girlie, this is a beautiful card...hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Well, it's about time! LOL This really turned out cute, girlfriend. I love the crimping and the embossed buttons are adorable! Nice and bright despite our gloomy weather these days. xxD

Velta said...

Hi Lillie !!! This card is adorable. My goodness what an imagination you have...or I should say...My goodness how creative you are!! Love this! I clicked on it so I could get a bigger picture...the button in the middle is beautiful! TFS :)

Kim H said...

Oh this is just so darn pretty! I love the shine to your card! I also love hoe you used the buttons going up the stem!
Day late... doesn't matter your card turn out perfect!
tfs

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, your card is just beautiful!!!

Hope you're feeling much better, my friend!

~JulieH~ said...

gorgeous card Lillie, lovely bright colours and punching out those embossed buttons genius! Love it!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin