Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

S.U. Mystery Hostess Workshop~Going on NOW!!



Happy Sun.!

Hi~ya All!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Just a quick little post to share with everyone my "Mystery Hostess Workshop" that is going on over at Stampin' with "Um Buggin"s blog. Be sure to check it out Here.

Also, Sale-a-bration will be ending this month. Get some free goodies with your order.
I hope that you will take advantage of these offers. Catcha' Soon!




"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

Carole Beath said...

I can't join in, busy sewing up totes for little kiddies, but just wanted to stop in and say hello to my talented friend Lillie.
Happy Sunday, girl.
Carole

Velta said...

Hi Lillie ~ I will stop by and see your SU stuff! I really love that baby card below...I have used those same charms on some of my baby cards...Love the colors too...now I am off to check you out :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh yeah! I'll be there! Cool idea with the Mystery Hostess thing, girlfriend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, wanted to drop in to say hello; should have known I'd find you being one busy lady! LOL!

I'll try to pop over after making my rounds!

Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin