Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Daughter's 21st Birthday~The Cutting Cafe Boots!





Happy Mon.!

Hi~ya All!

How is everyone on this fine Monday? I am doing great, I am celebrating my daughter's 21st birthday today, so thankful to see my baby is all grown up. We are not doing anything special as she didn't want to celebrate, just spending some Mother/Daughter time together. This adorable little birthday card/Envelope is from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe. The set is called Rain Boot shaped card, but when I saw it, I thought perfect for my daughters birthday. The sentiment I chose for the inside reads "Stepping into an Adult," Fill these boots! LOL, kids today want to grow up so fast, but when they actually become an adult, financially they want to stay a child. I can say thay I have honestly been blessed with both of my kids, my son who is 36, and now my daughter who is 21.

Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe, and check out all the awesome Fall and Halloween items Regina has created, tell her I sent you. BTW, she also has the cutest Breast Cancer printable stamps, I have seen. October is breast cancer awareness month, and I have a good friend and ex-daycare mom who just went thru this last year. I know I will be creating a card just for her. Have a great start to your week, catcha later!


"Um Buggin"

11 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Birthday Nisha. How true Lillie about them wanting to grow up so fast... What a great card.

Regina Easter said...

girlfriend these boots are KICKING IT.....love them and love your bling on them.....tell your daughter I say happy birthday...hugs

~JulieH~ said...

OOh what a fabulous pair of boots Lillieand gorgeous matching envelope too! Happy 21st Birthday Nisha!
Hugs
Juliexx

Kelly said...

I tried to leave a comment here but got service unavailable error 503 3 or 4 times...let's try it again! This card is so awesome! So stylish, your daughter is going to love it! Love your choice of paper and the added bling. Happy Birthday Nisha!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy Birthday Nisha! Amazing how fast the grow. Adorable little boots there, Lillie. Love the colors and the bling. Bet she loved it too (especially what was inside) LOL! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Lillie! I know your daughter loved her card, it's adorable!!! I want to also wish her a very happy 21st birthday!

How nice she preferred to spend mother/daughter time -- so many young people would much rather be out -- how lucky you both are!!!

Hugs!

Joy said...

this is amazing, so excited to be working with you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Nisha! Lillie, this set is adorable! I love the bling you added to the boots... VERY PRETTY!

Smita said...

Such a lovely card... I'm sure she loved it too. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Velta said...

Oh Lillie ~ How proud you must be! Happiest of Birthdays to your Nisha! What a great way to show your happiness with her in your creations here...love the idea of the boots and steppin out...Thank you for sharing girl...Take care!

~Jeri~ said...

How adorable Ms. Lillie! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin