Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Emergency!!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post tonight , to let all know that my older sister passed away suddenly Saturday night. This is really a shock to the family, as we have been dealing with illness over the past few months with my Mom. She had a sudden heart attach on her way home from visiting her daughter. Please keep our family in your prayers.




"Um Buggin"

12 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister Lillie, I will definitely be praying for you and your family. hugs

Grace Baxter said...

Words cannot bring our loved ones back but I am praying that God will give you HIS comfort and strength at this difficult time.

Grace
http://gracenotes4today.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lillie, I'm so sorry. My prayers will certainly be extended to include you and your family; you'll be in my thoughts and held dear in my heart! I'll continue to pray for your mom, and that you hold up well and stay strong for yourself and your family!

Hugs, my sweet friend!

Savahanna said...

I am sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, I am so so sorry about the loss of your sister. Please know my heart is with you and your family, and I am sending hugs and prayers.
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Just stopping by to say I am still praying for u and your family. Hugs

Kelly said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister Lillie. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Ruthie Lopez said...

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sister, hope you and your family hold up well.
Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Well hon, we talked several times so you know how sad and sorry I am. Thinking of you every minute. Prayers to you and your family. xxD

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear this. Will add you and your family to my prayer list :)

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Lillie, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Hugs
Yolie

Kelly said...

Just a quick note to let you know I'm thinking about you. Sending big hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin