Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, October 3, 2011

More Custom Tumblers!






Hiya All!

A big Hello to everyone, and I hope you are having a great start to the beginning of Fall. I am so glad the month of September is over, there seem to be so many obstacles to overcome. I am just hoping that this month is going to be much better.
I wanted to share with you a few more tumblers that I have created. I made one for my son, my neighbor, and a couple of friends.  These would make great gifts for teachers, friends and family for the upcoming holidays. You know that the Christmas holidays are just around the corner, and it seems to sneak up on you.

 Have a good Monday, I will catch you mid week!



"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

Carole Beath said...

These are just perfect....and anything personalized or custom designed is wonderful.
Hugs
Carole

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a cute idea Lillie... hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

I can't get over how professional these look, Lillie! FAbulous gift idea! xxD

Velta said...

Well Done Lillie!!! Love the tumblers...you are just a creative genius! Thank you for sharing and I hope all of you and yours are doing well!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, these tumblers are fantastic!!! Perfect!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin