Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sneak Peek~ 2010...What's New ???


Happy Wed.!

Hello All!

Only one more day left in 2009, so what is your new years resolution? Well, one of mine is to start posting more frequently on my blogs. It seems that time just gets away from you, and before you know it, you have missed a few days. With that said, I wanted to give you a little sneak peek at some cards I have been working on. I will be posting more info in the next couple of days, so be sure to check back. I also would like to wish everyone out there in cyber-space a very safe and Happy New Year!
This is posted early for those who are ahead of us in time. Be Safe All!

"Um Buggin"

9 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

And happy New Years to you my friend. Aren't you the sly one, I can't wait to see what you are up to.

Regina Easter said...

okay girlfriend, that is truly a sneaky peeky....i can't see a thing beside glare..hum...i am sure it is marvelous..happy new year girl..hugs

Pinklady50 said...

Happy New Years! You missed a few days? I'm catching up on my blog after missing nearly 3 months! Shame on me--LOL--but I'm working on it. Haven't seen you at cricut in a long time and think of you often.

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee, you sneaky girl! Guess you figured out your sneak peek photo. Although I know what it is I can't wait to see the final reveal. Happy New Year girlfriend. Hope to talk to you tomorrow before we take off. xxD

Enfys said...

Hi Lillie, popped over to say happy new year, looking forward to seeing more Lillie creations in 2010
big hugs
En xx

Sandi said...

Lillie, Happy New Year! Hugs

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see the card without the flash! Glad to hear you are feeling better.I want to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Oh, a Happy New Year to you, Lillie! I think we all share a bit of your resolution. I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve! LOL!

Sharon Caudle said...

Happy New Year, Lillie!!! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve! hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin