Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My final Christmas Card~ Happy Holidays!!




Happy Christmas Eve!

HO~HO~HO!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I just had to do that, lol. I am posting my final Christmas card for this year, time sure does fly. This is another Easel card I did with some heat embossing. It is also personalized, I really am liking this. I also got a chance to use my new watermarks my daughter finally created for me. I asked her, "do you think you can get them done for Christmas"? So Wednesday night she made me four different ones, that is so I won't bother her for a while, lol. I needed some new ones for my on-line store, as I didn't want the blog-spot on those. This one is more simple with just a few floating hearts, not too busy. I just wanted to wish all my friends out there in cyber-land a very Merry Christmas! Be safe and I will catcha later!

"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Ooh Lillie how gorgeous is this love the sentiment an the red white and silver are beautiful together! Seems like you're not getting my emails, so I will Wish you and your family a wonderful Happy and Peaceful Christmas here!
Chat soon
Big Hugs
Julie&Connorxxxxxxxxx

Kelly said...

Hi Lillie---Just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas. By the way...gorgeous card! Big Hugz :)

DonnaMundinger said...

EXQUISITE Lillie! OOOOh the red white and silver gives me chills it's so beautiful! I'm sure I'll talk to you some time today, but in the meantime, Merry Christmas EVE! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I almost missed this beautiful card. It is just so gorgeous. Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin