Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009-----Gone!!

Happy Tues.

Hello everyone,

Well, I tell'ya, this year is gone..... I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas holiday, and is ready for 2010. Only two more days, my how the time did fly. I don't have a card for you today, as I haven't taken any pictures. Been a little under the weather since Christmas, no energy to do anything. I hope this passes soon, as I need to get my creative juices flowing again. Just wanted to say a quick hello, as Sandy E. reminded me I hadn't posted anything since Christmas. Thanks Sandy! Have a safe New Year everyone!


"Um Buggin"


3 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you are feeling better today Lillie... I agree, this year has just flown by, but I have finished the quilts. Ya ya.

I miss seeing your BEAUTIFUL cards.

Velta said...

Hey Lil ~ I am not in the mood for you to be sicky...that said...I really hope you get to feeling well soon!!

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling top drawer, hope you feel better soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin