Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Been A While..... Trying to get back to normal!

Hi Everyone

It's been a while since I have posted on my blog. It is not due to me not wanting to craft, I had another family emergency. Three weeks ago yesterday, my sister under me was rushed to the hospital. They were unsure what was going on with her but she ended up having 2 surgeries within 3 days. Her kidneys had shut down, and they were trying to figure out the cause. I missed my design team challenges for the last 2 posting, running back and forth to the hospital. I was also worried about my Mom, as you know I lost my older sister in October. She was telling me "Lord I don't think I could go thru losing another child." God answered our prayers, I am happy to say she came home Sunday evening Mother's Day. I am trying to get back to normal this week. I have been trying to work on some orders I had, and get ready for our high school's graduations. I have orders to fill for those also. Only a couple of weeks left, so I am going full speed ahead this weekend.

I will post some pictures of my tumblers later today, time permitting. I have not been doing any paper crafting, didn't even make any Mother's day card. Thanks to all who have visited, even though I had nothing new to share. Catcha' later!



"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, I am SO sorry to read of your sister's health scare.... I am sending hugs and prayers for her complete recovery.
Carole

Sandi said...

Lillie, so glad your sis is home and recovering, hope you have smooth sailing through the rest of the year, hugs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin