Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, May 21, 2012

An All Vinyl Week!








Hi-ya All!

Happy Monday to everyone, did you see the eclipse yesterday? I missed it, working hard on my tumblers. As promised, I wanted to share some of the tumblers I have been making. I had a tumbler order for "Relay for Life", which was this past weekend here in Tracy. They wanted some tumblers for fund raising, so I donated some, and my time. The two pink ones, were used in a basket raffle, and the clear ones were for sale. The single tumbler was donated to my friend who is the organizer of her team.

Now I am working on my graduation tumblers, only two more weeks left. I really love how these are coming along. I finished one schools, but haven't taken pics yet. I will take photos of both schools when finished. The high school I am working on now is a new school, and this will be the first graduating senior class. I only made a limited amount of tumblers per school, as I had a family emergency which cut into of my time. I will be back later this week with more. Have a good one!




"Um Buggin"

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin