Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Latest Tumbler Request!!

Happy Wed.! Hello everyone, How are all my friends and visitors doing? I hope all is well with everyone. Today, I thought I would share with you my latest tumbler request, "The Angry Birds". If you are not familiar with them, they are the games that everyone plays on their phones, tablets, and now I hear they are on the internet. I play it on my tablet, and it is a lot of fun. I had a request from one of my friends, who plays it everyday to create him a tumbler, so this is what I came up with. It has the green pigs, slingshots, which the birds are being launched thru. Angry birds title on the back, and I will add the persons name below that. I really think it came out cute, not too busy since it is for a male. Love to get some feed back, on what are your thoughts. Catcha later, have a great week. I will be adding this tumbler to my store soon. Thanks for visiting.


"Um Buggin"

4 Comments:

Kelly said...

OMG Lillie, I love your tumblers but these are SO dang cute! They have got to be my favorite so far. Love the bright colors!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! I've never played angry birds but do know this is just perfect, Lillie! You sure are rockin' the tumblers. xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Lillie, I love your tumblers!

I was working my way through the neighborhood and, of course, I had to stop by!

Hugs, sweetie! Hope all's going well!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lillie! Just dropping by to say hello!

You're always in my thoughts and prayers, my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin