Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, April 6, 2012

More Graduation Tumblers!







Hi Everyone,

I would like to wish all a happy Good Friday! I hope you are having a good start to your Easter weekend.

Today I would like to share with you, some graduation tumblers that I have been commissioned to make. The first two are for a high school that is in Stockton Ca. Their colors are black, red, silver with a splash of white.

The purple one is for a high school in Bakersfield Ca. The colors are purple, gold and white. I used a metallic silver and gold to give it more pop. I really love how they came out, and these are perfect graduation gifts. How cool is it to have a remembrance of your high school grad year, and with it personalize too. The top also has a grad hat and diploma on it, (not shown).

If you have a wish for one, please contact me thru my on-line store, to discuss the particulars. Check out some that are available on my store.

The cups can be created in a variety of colors, (providing availability). Please place your orders early so that I may accommodate you.

These are ship-able by Priority Mail Only! Thanks for viewing and have a great Easter weekend!


"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

You weren't kidding when you said these were a lot of work. They really turned out fabulously, though. Worth every penny and MORE! xxD

Kelly said...

Hi Lillie...I know I'm far overdue but I hope you had a nice Easter. These tumblers are awesome. What a cool way to celebrate the occasion!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin