Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mother's Day In the U.K!!




Happy Tues.

Hi~Ya All!!

A very happy Tuesday to everyone, I hope your week is going well. It is time for another Cuttlebug Spot challenge, and this week we are honoring Mother's Day in the United Kingdom. A very happy Mum's day to you all. Here in the U.S. we celebrate in May, so I was not thinking about creating Mother's Day cards until next month, lol. I was more along the line of St. Patty's in March, Easter in April.

Our project this week was to create a M.D. card using stitching, either machine of with a pen. Well, I have a white gel pen but it didn't want to write that well even though it is brand new. So out with the machine that I use for my cards, a really nice Singer computerized machine. I just stitched around the edges, and sewed my lace down. The sentiment was cut using my MTC program, punched at the bottom, and added some embellishments. The inside is lined to match, but I have not created the greeting yet. It will be printed on vellum to finish it off. If you get a chance come and see what the other D/T members have in store for you. I am sure you will find some awesome ideas so that you can get ahead start on your cards.

Catcha' a little later!


"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

Sandi said...

Oh it is a super MD card, love that soft color and frilly accents, charming. hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

Hiya, my sweet Lillie! I've been waiting for you to post one of your wonderful cards, and this one is charming -- just like Sandi said!

I too love the soft color and the accents but, then again, you always do something to truly inspire and please us!!!

Love seeing another of your projects... more, more, more!

So very glad to see you're having fun!

Hugs, sweetie!

Audrey Frelx said...

P.S. I'll get over as soon as I can to check out the DT's projects too!

Kelly said...

Beautifully done Lillie...you know how I LOVE pink! Glad to see you posting again.

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a gorgeous, feminine, "Lillie card". Loving your sweet details, girlfriend. xxD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin