Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cuttlebug Spot D/T~ Sweetheart!!







Happy Tues!

Hi~ya Again All!


How is everyone on this first Tuesday of February? I hope all is well with you and yours. This week our challenge at TCBS, is to create a card using a heart. You know, since Valentine Day is a week away. I chose to make a card that can be given to a friend, relative, etc. I must admit, I cheated a bit on this one, the base was already done, in the stack of unfinished items. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make this challenge, but I hated to let my team mates down. So this is what I came up with. Forgive my bad pictures, they were shot at night with flash.

For this weeks challenge we were to use a heart, and a stamp somewhere on our design. My heart is layered and popped with dimensionals. I added punched butterflies, one of my handmade roses, a MS border punch and pearls. The cardstock and paper are from my SU line from a couple of years ago, and the stamp is from Just Rite. I hope you will check out the other D/T members creations. Why not play along with us this week, I know you are making cards for that "Sweetie" in your life. Have a great week!




"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Such pretty colors! Really a great card for anyone, any time. And that rose is so gorgeous. Love it, girlfriend! xxD

Kerry said...

Lovely colour combos. Kerry x

Debbie said...

This is really pretty!!! Love the heart border!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin