Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DtsArt~Design Team Backpack!!




Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya Everyone!

I'm back as a new member of the DtsArt Design team. I was so happy to be excepted to the SVG cut files part of the team. They have some awesome members who love to design with SVGs and digital stamps that is offered here. You will be surprised at the array of talent that is on this team. Be sure to check out the blogs of these ladies, and don't forget to check out the svg files and digital stamps that are available.

For my first project I am using the svg backpack. Love that it has the score lines in the file, so it is very simple to use on any cutter. Most svg files are cut with a third party software. I use MTC software to cut on my machine. This little backpack would be such an adorable gift for a teacher filled with goodies, or for a gift to the school age child. Decorate it to your hearts desire and use it for almost any occasion. Be sure to check out my fellow design team members projects, or head over to DtsArt and grab your own!

Have a great rest of the week!


"Um Buggin"

3 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute, Lillie! Sure wish I had purchased MTC before all the hoopla. Love this! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Oh Lillie...this is so wonderful. congrats on the new DT too.... Hugd.
Carole

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Lillie! This is adorable!! Love the colors and papers you used! A big congrats on the new DT position! Hugs!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin