Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter cards~Personalized!!




Happy Fri.!!

Hi~ya All!

Well, the weekend is here, and we only have one more week until Easter. These are a couple of cards my friend requested for her grandchildren. The basket one is similar to one I posted last week, and the wagon is a new design. I used a lot of cartridges for this one. If I remember correctly I used PDDU, PS, SYI, DC, P&F. I think that is all, I might have missed a couple. Anyway, I will continue to work this weekend. So I guess I'll catch ya' later. Have a great weekend!


Hugz,xx

"Um Buggin"

12 Comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Lillie that is so adorable. I just wonder how you think of all these ideas for your cards... you are so amazing.

Loopylou. said...

Lillie they are just too cute, i love personalised cards xxxx

DeeDee said...

OMG! How adorable! Girlie you are rockin' these Easter cards! I love them both! HUGS!

Sandi said...

Lillie, you have done the bug proud, this is precious, and that more special to be personalized. Have a great weekend. Sandi

Carole Beath said...

Lillie, these cards are so precious. I have to get crackin' and get some Easter cards done. I'm always lagging behind the pre-planning somehow. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am always heartwarmed to see that you have visited me.

~JulieH~ said...

Hiya Lillie omg girl these are gorgeous and wonderful use of you carts. You know personalised cards are my favs and they are going to love love love them! Now just one question I need to know what cart those adorable chicks came from??
Chat soon
hugs

Juliexx

Jaspere said...

Wow these are great and so detailed as always.

DonnaMundinger said...

Whoa girlfriend these are FABULOUS! I must say you are the Easter Queen! Those kids are going to be just THRILLED! Love, love, LOVE them! xxD

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea! And your cards are gorgeous!!

Lana Clarke said...

Wow these are adorable Lillie......
Hope you have a wonderful Easter Holiday
Hugs
Lana x

Anonymous said...

OMG! Love, love, love 'em! Love all the embellies and adorable colors and papers!

Nilda Rockenbach said...

oh my .. your Easter cards are fabulous. I love how the wagon one turned out. Super job my friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin