Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot D/T card~ Teabag Folding!!




Happy Tues. All!

Hi~ya Everyone!

How is everyone doing out there in cyber-space? Hope all is well, and you are busy creating some fabulous cards. Since Mother's Day is coming upon us soon, you had better get busy. This is my card for The Cuttlebug Spot design team for this week. We were to use the teabag folding technique. I thought it was going to be hard, but after I made the first fold, I really enjoyed it. Now grant you, that I used 2 inch squares, but I'm sure that you can use larger ones. This was a fun challenge, so be sure to check out all the other ladies designs. If you can break away from all those cards you waited until the last minute to make,(lol) come and play along. I'm sure you will be amazed at all the wonderful ideas we love to share with you. Catcha later!


"Um Buggin"


10 Comments:

Denise said...

Wow, this is one awesome card!!

poupetteval said...

awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!! your card is terrific !!

DeeDee said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love those papers! What a neat idea too! HUGS!

The Art of Being Kelcified said...

Love the colors on this one! What are the little blue dots that you used on the card? They look like the rocks that you put in a fish tank but smaller. I'd like to use some but I need to know what they are first:) And perhaps where to find them? Thanks!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Wow Lillie, I LOVE this! Soooo bright and cheerful and so different from the other folds I've seen! YOU ARE SOOO CREATIVE! I think I'm gonna be borrowing this one girlfriend. FABULOUS! xxD

Kelly said...

WOW...Lillie this is an awesome card. I love th4e colors and the layout is picture perfect. Fabulous job!!!! Have a great evening!

Pinklady50 said...

What a pretty card. And that blue is my most favorite of all! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Lillie, this is amazing! I LOVE how you used the technique! Just gorgeous!!

Caryn said...

I usually don't really like teabag folding but this is out of this world. I never knew it could be so funky and fresh looking. You have really opened my eyes today!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Bamabel said...

Gf, I can't begin to tell you how FABULOUS this is!!!! I love it!

Hugs, Aymee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin