Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Something New!~GRAB 4-Cricut Expression Covers!!






Happy Sat.!

Hi~ya Everyone!

A very Happy Valentine weekend to you all out there in cyber-space. I know the actual day is not until Monday, but just in case I miss you, enjoy your love day.

I have a little something new starting on my online store, Dzyner's Showcase by "Um Buggin". I surveyed my best selling size, the Expression, and decided to make some ala carte' covers.

These covers will be in groups of 4, GRAB-4 meaning that is usually the maximum amounts that will available. There will be a mixed selection if I am not able to get 4 of the same design. These covers are not available for special orders, and this is the only size available. If I am able to get more material in a specific pattern I will allow the special orders. If you like what you see, Grab It before it is gone! They would make a great Valentine gift for you or someone you love. Don't let them get away! Have a great weekend everyone!


"Um Buggin"

5 Comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how bright and fun is this, Lillie! LOVE it! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lillie! Just dropping in to say hello, and thanks for your condolences on my nephew. I so appreciate your being a special friend!!!

P.S. Love all your covers!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhh.... Lillie! Love the colors and pattern! Good luck withbthe sales. I'm sure they'll fly off the shelf!

Kelly said...

OMG Lillie, I love the bright colors and the fun pattern. Reminds me something from Disney! You do such beautiful work!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lillie! Just wanted to drop in and wish you a happy Valentine's Day, my friend!

Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin