Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas~Duck the Halls~ DT/The Cutting Cafe++A Freebie!







Happy Wed.!

Hi~ya All!

A very happy Wednesday to you all. We have 36 days and counting before Christmas. I hope you have at least started to create those holiday cards, I'm really behind trying to get mine made. This is another DT card that I created using The Cutting Cafes "Christmas All Around" printable stamps. I don't know how Regina comes up with these adorable cuties, but they are just so much fun. This is only number 2 of the six, if you remember I misplaced the originals last week. So I had to start all over again. I haven't had time to just concentrate on coloring the entire set again, being that I am working on other things too. I just love this duck, he is so cheery and bright, and I found the perfect design paper to go with him. I hope you will visit the Cutting Cafe soon, because, Regina who is so awesome is giving away an unbelievable set of Christmas stamps. The stamp set is called "Christmas Daily" , and they will be available until midnight Thursday November 19Th. That is tomorrow, so hurry on over there and check them out. If you have never used them, now is the time to try them out. What a wonderful gift from Regina. Thanks for your generosity!
that about does it for me today, catcha soon!

"Um Buggin"


8 Comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Oh Lillie this is just so adorable and cute! The colours are fun, bright and festive.
Hugs
Lana x

Sharon Caudle said...

Lillie, this is the most adorable card!!! I love all your special touches and the paper is perfect! Your work is ALWAYS fantabulous!! hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a cutey Lillie! Love the candy cane paper and embellies! Love this! xxD

Regina Easter said...

oh lillie, this adorable girl and your coloring is FABULOUS....thanks for the shout out about the free set...hugs

cricaholic said...

OH MY How DUCKY can you get, this is ADORABLE!!! The duck is so CUTE!! Fantastic card!! Your cards just quack me up with amazment!!

Kelly said...

OMG Lillie...This is adorable. What a great choice of paper, so bright and fun. Have a great weekend my friend!

Enfys said...

This is such fun Lillie, love love it,
big hugs
En xx

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie how cute is this little Ducky! Love this card it's such a wnderful happy card! Love the little candy cane! Fabulous work as always!
Hugs
Juliexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin