Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Everything~Always!!!







Happy Sat.!

Hi~ya All!

Just a quick little post of my final bird card. I finished this one on Tuesday, I
think, or was it Wednesday? I can't remember now, but I know it was one day this week. This is a different MS stamp from the same set I used before. I did a little machine stitching on this one, a little bit easier card. I used SU stamps for the sentiment, and did my usual coloring and bling. I almost forgot to post it, so I thought I would do it tonight since I didn't have anything else ready. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great rest of the weekend!! TFL

Hugz,

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, this is sooooo beautiful! I love the colors and all the details! You just continue to amaze me with your awesome talent! Gorgeous card!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOH Lillie! Another BEAUTIFUL bird! You're really rockin' those stamps. Love the glitter! Hugs, D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin