Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Angel~Peace~






Happy Wed!!

Hi~ya all!

Hope everyone is having a much better day than I am today. Have you ever had one of those days, when nothing seems to be going right? Well, that is my day today, first one of my toilets got stopped up and overflowed. Then I was trying to shoot a photo of this card I made last night, and they all seem to be coming out too dark. It is dreary outside, which it not helping with the lighting. So it's one of those days today for me. I'm suppose to be making 3 cards per day, but that is so not happening today. Anyway, this card was made using the CS cartridge, royal blue mirror board and rhinestone. I glittered the angels wings, snowflake, sentiment and dress with dazzling diamonds. The inside sentiment was computer generated, and framed with the blue mirror board. I added some silver peel offs to complete the look.
Hope you enjoy! Catcha soon~

"Um Buggin"

7 Comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie this is stunning! The blue mirror and gems against the white is exquisite. I love this card!

Hugs
Juliexx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to agree with Julie, it's beautiful... as usual. How come you don't come check out my blog Lillie???? I would love for you to stop bye and say hi.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Thanks for stopping bye Lillie... I hope you come back again and see what else I have copied from people,, :-) I copied your little Christmas counter... I am a copy cat. :-)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness Lillie, this is stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I'm sorry you had a tough day today, but at least you finished this amazing card! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey girlfriend! Wow! You absolutely made the right decision to glitter her all the way and add those beautiful gems to her waist. She is gorgeous! This card is magical Lillie. I love it! xxD

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful card that is so effective with all that shine!
Hugs
Lana x

Carole Beath said...

Stunning card, Lillie. Sorry you had that rough day. Someone used to tell me it made me stronger to battle those days. I must be a freakin' iron giant by now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin