Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, June 30, 2008

RAK~~~ Thank You Brenda Moore!!



Happy Monday!!

Hi ya' all,
Hope everyone is well as can be this last day of June. I am enjoying my vacation, and received this beautiful card from Brenda in the mail today. She was a winner on my blog candy rak, the beginning of the month. Look at all this detail!! She is learning paper quilling, and it is just stunning in person. Boy I think some of the cards I do are time consuming, but can only begin to image how long this must take. Thank you for such a lovely card!!

"Um Buggin"

2 Comments:

BettyBee said...

Beautiful card. The quilling is such a nice touch. I haven't seen it in a long time, and I like seeing it come back into vogue. Very nice job. I love your blog. COngrats on your 3,000 hits!

BettyBee

Jeannie Phillips said...

Your work is AMAZING how have I missed your blog... you do the most beautiful work... I may have just become your number 1 fan... I have loved your work...but seeing it all here makes it stand out even more....
Thank you so much for encouraging me your comments on my work at the Cricut sight always makes my day.
Jeannie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin