Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today. While you are cruzing my pages and listening to some relaxing music, I hope you will find one of my creations that will inspire you. I love to be creative with my own little twist. Before you leave, be sure to sign my guest book, or become a follower. You might also wish to leave me a comment letting me know you were here. Until next time!

Linky Followers-Non Blogger Platform

Follow My Blog

Blog Item~ questions

Contact me at d_swat@comcast.net
Comments brighten my day!
Click photos for a close up view.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot~D/T card~Fathers Day






Happy Mon.!!

Hi~ya All!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Monday. Well, it is that time again, another great challenge from The Cuttlebug Spot. This week we are being creative for Father's Day which is this coming Sunday. I hope everyone has their special card for Dad. For my entry I chose to do a simple card, which involves a little bit of stamping, Cuttlebug, punches, and Cricut. I just love the card deck set from Stampin' Up!, so I used it along with my Cricut E for the sentiment. The inside is stamped with another SU set, and I found an adorable border punch to match. I also used a lot of stickles on the sentiment and the word DAD. Be sure to hop on over to The Cuttlebug Spot, and check out all the other design team members cards. If you are running behind getting that card for Dad, there is lots of inspiration to be found there. Thanks for viewing, and comments are always welcomed! Have a great day.


"Um Buggin"


9 Comments:

DeeDee said...

OMG! How stinkin' CUTE! I love this card! You are so danged talented girlie! Your work always makes me smile! HUGS!

Chrissy C said...

I love love love this card! Fab job!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Lillie I love this card and what a fab matching border punch. Everything goes together so well and you even manage to add some ribbon and bling and still keep the card nice and masculine!
Wonderful work my frend
Hugs
Juliexx

Kruemel said...

Beautiful card Lillie! Love the color combo - and the playcard stamp is just beautiful!
Cuttlehugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Sandi said...

Lillie, as always a thoughtful design executed with precision and beauty. Great job. Sandi

Regina Easter said...

girl, this is stinkin cute... i love this....great job

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Awesome cards Lillie... I got my paper and just love it..now if I can just find some time to do something with it...

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Lillie, this is fabulous!! LOVE your card!

Caryn said...

Fabulous card Lillie - it has given me the exact idea I needed for hubby's card - he's a BIG bridge player so the card theme is perfect!

Big hugs,
Caryn xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin